Source : http://bit.ly/1PsBSRJ
In the highly competitive modern times, having the right kind of education that matches the inherent skills and temperament of individuals is the key to ensuring their personal and professional success. However, many times students tend to get confused between courses that might seem similar and end up making the wrong choice. One such set of courses that students feel confused about is BBA and B.Com, both of which are considered to be similar in various respects. However, they also have considerable differences which play a critical role in defining the career path of the students opting for either.
Similarities Between BBA and B.Com
- Both the programs are offered at the undergraduate level.
- Both are of duration of three years.
- Both require the students to have some basic commerce background.
- Both qualify as a preferred entry level education for MBA and other management programs.
Differences Between BBA and B.Com
- While BBA is the best choice for individuals who intend to make a career in management field, B.Com is preferable for students who seek a career in finance, taxation and accountancy.
- BBA focuses more on imparting comprehensive knowledge and skills about various aspects of business management and entrepreneurship. B.com on the other hand educates students about general business principles, accounting, economic structures and finance etc.
- Students interested in pursuing higher education after BBA can opt for an MBA program with a specialization of their choice. B.Com graduates can opt for an MBA or M.Com or even a course of Chartered Accountancy.
Career Opportunities Available
Graduating from one of the best BBA College in Delhi NCR can provide a wide range of career options to the students. They can be employed as management trainees in the sales and finance departments of renowned business organizations in both public and private sectors. Alternately they can launch their own ventures with better chances of success thanks to their greater understanding and knowledge of the diverse business aspects. B.Com graduates tend to have similar career opportunities in both private and public sector undertakings.
Which Course Is The Best
While both BBA and B.Com have their own advantages, the choice of the right course to pursue depends largely on the career objectives and personal preferences of the students. The students need to access their existing skills, areas of interest in addition to gaining detailed information about the merits and de-merits of each course before making their final choice. It is important to understand that the time spent in making the choice of the right program is a great investment.