Source : http://bit.ly/1Utn6vM
When it comes to choosing the right MBA colleges, most candidates opt for institutes located either in big cities or in prominent education hubs across the country. However, there are several other good colleges offering world class MBA programs, located in the relatively smaller towns and cities of India. In most cases, the MBA programs offered by these lesser known but high quality institutes are also significantly cheaper than similar courses in the most renowned institutions. One such institute that offers good quality MBA education despite being located in a relatively small city of Kerala is SCMS Cochin.
Ranked as No.1 amongst the private MBA colleges in Kerala, the college is approved by AICTE and accredited by NBA and ACBSP. The institute, which was established in 1992, has also received an ISO 9001:2008 certification for its excellence in academics. For people seeking an industry relevant management education from a renowned and reliable college, SCMS is definitely the right choice. Listed below are some features of the institute that justify this statement.
- The college boasts of an amazing infrastructure that is unparalleled by any other Kochi business school MBA
- The students get the benefit of a highly efficient faculty pool having extensive knowledge and experience in teaching a wide array of management subjects.
- It is one of the few private institutions to run a scholarship program for candidates having relevant experience.
- The college has been focusing on maintaining strategic academic tie ups with renowned foreign universities for teaching, and conducting student exchange programs etc.
- The institute holds a great placement record with the students being placed in various renowned organizations across the globe and getting a good salary package.
In addition to the above features, the college offers all the facilities and amenities that are necessary for imparting the best education to the students. These include a well equipped computer center and the latest teaching aids to create a better smarter and evolved learning environment. The institute also features a massive library having no less than 22,701 books and 1,256 bound volumes in addition to countless CD’s, Videos and project reports of former students. The institute also has well maintained accommodation facilities on campus for out-station students, with separate wings for boys and girls.
Admission Facts and Fee
SCMS offers three Post Graduate Diploma courses of two years duration each to aspiring MBA candidates, which include a PG Diploma in Management, a PG Diploma in Banking and Insurance Services and a PGDM in Retailing and Merchandizing. The general admission procedure is the same as followed across all renowned MBA institutes in India. The total tuition fee for the entire 2 year program is 7,60,000 which needs to be paid in equal installments of 95,000 at the beginning of each trimester.
Overall SCMS is definitely one of the premier institutes of India and students graduating from here can be assured of a great career. However, it is also important to understand that like any other renowned institute, SCMS can only help to refine the inherent qualities of the candidates through world class education and prepare them well enough to face professional challenges.