Like many youngsters in the country today you might be looking forward to a corporate career that has many advantages. You understand that B School you do your management program from is going to be the training ground, which will mould you into a future professional. But at the same time you need to realize that it will also be the place where you can be groomed as a well rounded individual. You can come into your own as a professional and a confident individual, which is why it’s important to pay attention to student life experience while choosing the Business School for your dreams.
Source : http://bit.ly/1SuGkBr
It’s a known fact that there are B Schools that will work towards a holistic learning experience for students. They know that the two years of a PGDM program are not just about preparing you for the work challenges but can have a long term impact on your life too. Hence right from campus life to festivals and initiatives that help you realize the importance of social responsibility, there are several aspects these B Schools will focus on. That’s why you need to look at them carefully before making the all important decision of choosing the B School for your PGDM.
What does your student life entail at a renowned management institute?
Source : http://bit.ly/1QFsoie
- Firstly, some of the best management institutes draw students from different backgrounds, diverse cultures from various parts of the country. Interacting with them on a daily basis on the campus and in classrooms is an exciting and enriching experience in itself. For example, the Best B School In Delhi NCR will draw students from across the country and that’s something, which can work towards your advantage.
- Your B School is also going to be a platform for you to showcase various talents. There are experts who believe that several professionals lag behind because they are inhibited and lack in confidence. However a top management institute will encourage you to participate in various activities that will let you blossom and shed your inhibitions. You can make the most out of these extracurricular activities and gain a lot in the process.
- Your training as a management professional begins during your academic years at the institute. Hence it’s a good idea to look at B Schools that have different committees and groups that work towards your overall personal development. It could be a book club, study group, media club, or any one that is related to a particular stream of management. If a B School has these clubs, there is a good chance that you will grow from them tremendously.
- Extracurricular activities don’t stop at performing on stage and displaying your talent. In a management institute you will be required to be part of teams that organize seminars, conferences, industry interface sessions etc. Interacting with professionals and entrepreneurs who come to the campus will be a learning experience in itself. You will also have opportunities to network with these professionals and that has its advantages.
- College fests are a huge part of the learning experience at a B School; no two ways about it. The good thing about studying at a renowned management institute in Delhi NCR region for example is that these festivals will draw participants from several management institutes from different parts of the country. These fests are huge platform that offer you a massive learning experience that will help you in the long run.
These campus experiences make your time at a B School a complete and well rounded experience.