As a management aspirant you want to make sure you are getting the best learning experience at your chosen B School, which will prepare you for the road ahead. But you need to realize it depends as much on the curriculum of the program as on the reputation and amenities of the institute. In fact, it can make your Full Time PGDM program truly comprehensive and geared towards the industry requirements, which gives you the cutting edge advantage in the competitive job market.
If you have decided to do your MBA In Kerala, and especially in Kochi, which is fast becoming a much sought after education centre for students from all over the country, then you can give yourself that edge. That’s because you can find an institute like SCMS Cochin School of Business that focuses on creating a curriculum that offers students a unique learning experience. It not only helps them understand management concepts and builds a solid foundation, but ensures that they get practical exposure that makes them appealing to recruiters during the placement season.
- To begin with, a top rated B School does everything possible to ensure that its curriculum is constantly evolving according to the latest industry trends. SCMS Cochin for example takes inputs from industry experts and entrepreneurs when creating the curriculum that is on par with the best. As a result you are equipped with skills that go a long way in boosting your future careers.
- Interestingly, it is also one of the few business schools in the country that offers twelve relevant and topical streams for specialization. While Marketing Management is a compulsory specialization, in keeping with industry demands, students are given the option of choosing elective courses based on their specific interests.
- The institute also introduces new specializations that take into account employment opportunities any given year. Retailing, Insurance And Banking are just some of the specializations that the institute has offered in recent times. It has also collaborated with CII Institute of Logistics in Chennai to offer a much sought after Supply Chain Management Programme.
- Another important aspect of learning at a top institute is that it focuses on the dreams and ambitions of students who want to turn entrepreneurs or look after their family business. Through interactions with other entrepreneurs in the area and beyond, different initiatives like start-up village etc, the institute can offer students exposure they need.
- In fact, the institute has several initiatives like Industry Institute Interface sessions where students get an opportunity to learn from the experts in the industry. From renowned HR professionals to Finance Gurus and Operations Managers, the institute draws big names to the campus for inspiring talks to students. It has also held seminars and conclaves on relevant topics like M-commerce, which keep students abreast with the latest in the field.
And that’s how students become industry ready and prepared for flourishing careers or entrepreneurial journeys.