Management hopefuls from all over the country wait for this time of the year when they can seek admissions at some of the best B Schools in the country. They understand that this is one decision that can have a huge long-term impact on their future careers. Hence they spend a lot of time researching and gathering information about management institutes in the country. If you are keen on doing your MBA In Kerala then you will be interested in knowing that admissions for one of the best PGDM colleges in the state are now open.
SCMS Cochin School of Business has gained its reputation on the back of a comprehensive Full Time and part-time PGDM program that not only creates successful future professionals but entrepreneurs as well. SCMS Cochin also offers a two years’ MBA program. The AICTE approved B School that has won several accolades over the years, focuses on a curriculum that keeps in mind industry requirements and several initiatives that offer students practical exposure. That’s why they are prepared for the challenges in their careers and it is visible in the strong list of institute alumni, many of whom have created a niche for themselves in their chosen careers.
If you want to gain admission at this top rated institute then here are a few interesting facts that you might want to know.
- Firstly, SCMS Cochin has more than four decades of legacy in management education that it strives to live up to. It does that by offering the best learning amenities and opportunities to its students. Its faculty members are its pillars of strength and their vast experience is handy for students.
- Another important aspect of learning at the B School is the classroom diversity. It has been seen that each classroom has students from more than 10 states in the country. They also have their own specific backgrounds and that creates an enriching learning environment in the classroom.
- To offer its students an insight into the minds of professionals and functioning of organizations, the institute invites reputed corporate managers and entrepreneurs to its campus. Over 50 industry speakers make their presence felt every academic session for interface sessions, seminars on relevant topics and more.
- The might of a B School in many ways is seen in its placement record. SCMS Cochin has managed to get around 95% of its class recruited during the placement season year after year. More than 55 companies recruited from the class of 2015 and they included big names from different sectors including Axis Bank, Asian Paints, HCL, ICICI Securities and Mahindra Finance.
- The full time PGDM program at the institute has 240 seats for students. Graduates from any discipline with an aggregate of at least 50% and those appearing for final year exams can apply for admissions, which are now open. A minimum of 50 % score in MAT by AIMA, ATMA by AIMS, XAT by XLRI and CAT by IIMs is required for eligibility. Candidates are put through group discussions and personal interview before being admitted for the program.
Interested candidates can apply for the course online and ensure that they get a wholesome learning experience. To read more, visit: www.scms.edu.in