There is no right time to get an education that not only helps you learn, but enhances your career prospects as well. It’s particularly true in terms of management programs that can open new doors for you in your career. If you are a working professional who wants to give your corporate dreams wings, then Part Time PGDM program might be the way to go.
There are more management aspirants, who opt for part time programs than you might think. For some it might be a way of getting additional qualification while keeping up with their professional responsibilities. Others thrive on the challenge of managing tight schedules as they leverage their work experience to their advantage.
Highlights of reputed part time programs
- Some of the renowned B Schools in the country like SCMS Cochin for example, will offer PGDM Part Time along with their flagship full time programs. These part time programs are designed to help working professionals, entrepreneurs, executives boost their future prospects.
- The program will be delivered by experienced names in the world of academia, who have industry experience to boot. They use modern teaching techniques to help students understand management concepts that they can then relate to experiences in the professional sphere.
- One of the highlights of the program offered by SCMS Cochin is that it is held on Sundays and holidays. Thus though it emphasizes on academic rigour, things don’t get extremely hectic for students who also have to manage their professional responsibilities.
Important details about the program
- SCMS Cochin offers a much talked about part time management program that is a good mix of classroom learning and hands on experience. Students who attend the program with their specific goals are equipped to meet them at the end of it.
- Another advantage of opting for the program at the institute is that it has class strength of 30. It brings together students from different walks of life. It not only creates an enriching learning environment but each one of the students gets due attention.
- Applicants for the program need to have at least two years of work experience. You should also have scored 50 % aggregate marks for your degree exams. Rs. 75,000 is the per semester fee for the program.
Part Time PGDM program is convenient, cost effective and hugely beneficial for your long term career goals.