- Location : Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management is situated in Hyderabad. The campus is located in Bachupally Urban, and sprawls over a 100 acres (0.40km2) of beautiful classrooms in buildings that rest comfortably encased within the greenery around it. VJIM is an autonomous body. It awards Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) and has been approved by the AICTE. It has been accredited by NAAC, NBA and AIU.
- Faculty : Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management’s faculty is a top rated faculty with teachers with national and global experience. VJIM believes in FDPs Case Method of Learning, Teaching and Case study along with Teaching Pedagogy and Application Research Tools for the faculty.
International Faculty members such as Professor A.V. Subba Rao from University of Ottawa, Canada have lectured at VJIM. More illustrious names include Dr. Madhavrao Thummala from Eastern Michigan State University and Dr. Siva Prasad from Thompson Rivers University, Kaloomps, Canada.
- Alumni : The alumni association of is a close knit family comprising of teachers, students and administrators from college who keep a track of people and keep them in touch through mail, social media and on the page that had been set up to ease the process. The pride of Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management Alumni Association is true, well deserved, and here to stay. The circle of brilliant students and professionals will only grow from here on forth.
- Placement : VJIM’s 25 th year of track record boasts of successfully producing graduates ready to rough it out in the real world leaves its stamp on the not only the corporate world but sends a message of delivery and efficiency to other business schools.
FMCG companies, Housing Finance firms and Credit Rating agencies hired their heart out. With all of this, VJIM is definitely becoming a force to reckon with with regards to not only educating but not abandoning students till they are placed, and well.
- State of the art facilities and campus :
The well designed state of the art hostels assigned to genders separately. The rooms are conducive to young students. Fully furnished, with a homely atmosphere, it gives students a chance to truly shine.
Living on campus gives students a chance to explore and deeply understand a city with so many layers and strata of history woven into its post modern existence.