“Success does not lie in Results but in Efforts,
Being the best is not so important,
Doing the best is all that matters.”
So how do you do the best in order to achieve success in your life? I have always pondered, why people pay such hefty amounts to gym trainer when all they need is motivation enough to go out there and work out. Well! The experienced trainers help you gain more in less time.
As a part of one of the Top MBA College in Hyderabad, I come across one question a lot. Why MBA? Did the top business tycoons in the world went to MBA College before they started their business. So why? Well! If they have decided to learn everything the hard way, not necessarily everyone could do that. MBA colleges do not make business tycoons but they show them the path and an understanding level to start walking towards the right direction.
Today, I am laying down a simple yet effective approach to coach oneself to success. Remember MBA Colleges in Hyderabad or anywhere can guide you to success but you need to walk on that path alone. So here are some tips to make the road easy for you:
- Know what you want – As simple as it sounds, it is very difficult to know and accept what you want in life amidst all the insecurities of life. But it is easy to identify what do not make you happy and eliminating them one bit at a time. Try to identify the root cause of your happiness. Once you are able to do that, the rest of the bit would be fairly simple.
- Set a Measurable Goal – Now, you are clear what you want to do in life. But it is the bigger goal. Break It down to small measurable goals. For example, you must need to learn a new skill or meet new people related to some fields. Make a list and put deadlines.
- Take Action –Now that you have set the goals, prioritize each task and start working towards them one bit at a time. As soon as you scratch off one task, the confidence would begin to build up.
- Be Passionate – You won’t be able to convince anybody of your dreams till the time you feel passionately about them. Be passionate about what you are doing and the result will start flowing automatically.
- Be Persistent – Now the most important lesson. “Failure is just the first step towards the beginning of success.” So be persistent and do not give up if anything at all goes wrong. Think about Walt Disney, He was turned down 302 times before he got financing for his dream. Now, it is the happiest place in Earth.”