If Hyderabad and an MBA are things weighing on your mind, then below are few colleges you might want to consider while trying to give your future a good foundation. We combed through the finest institutions in the city and picked what we felt are the right fit for you provided you have good score to back the application up. Have a look at the top five!
- Indian School of Business (ISB) – This a private organisation and was founded by two senior executives of McKinsey & Company. This institution strives for excellence and has been ranked 29th in the world in the 2016 Financial Times Global MBA Rankings. Apart from MBA the popular courses on offer consist of Post-Graduate Programme in Management , Post-Graduate Programme in Management for senior executives, ISB Biocon Certificate Programme for Business Analytics, Management Programme for Family Business and many more. It even offers scholarship to ten national/international students.
- Vignana Jyoti Institute of Management – VJIM – It is a private institution in the heart of Hyderabad and makes sure to provide you opportunities that will give you a brilliant future. Their website lists intensive induction and orientation, Personalized Student Mentoring System, industry oriented curriculum, weekly institutional seminars, good placements in reputed MNCs and a strong alumni network.
- Osmania University College of Business Management – A part of the Osmania legacy, the college of Business Management is a good institution to opt for an MBA at. It is a public state university and was founded in 1918. University College of Commerce & Business Management that deals with students aspiring to get an MBA, is ranked at the 46th place among the business schools in India by Outlook.
- ICBM – School of Business Excellence This business school in Hyderabad is turning 25 this year and for that last 25 years, it has delivered on the promises of great curriculum, followed by great teachers and in general, brilliant infrastructure. If it is the city nizams that calls you for your MBA, you might want to give this a shot. It is the first B-School in Hyderabad and 3rd in India to get ACBSP, USA accreditation which makes ICBM-SBE globally recognised and praised. It also offers great alumni support and placements at great MNCs.
- Siva Sivani Institute of Management – SSIM – The Siva Sivani Institute of Management was established in 1992. It is an AICTE approved institution. Its sits on the AICTE approved Autonomous Business Schools in India with ease and offers a great deal of full time management programs and excellent placements to students.